Thursday, December 27, 2012

How Do You Do That? Focus on Double-Page Sketches

Hello all! So today is the day! I am super excited to say that Wendy, the DT coordinator over at Memorable Seasons, asked me to contribute a tutorial on creating double-page layouts using sketches. I was so honored that she asked me to do this and had a ton of fun not only making the two spreads below but also sharing some insight on my creative process when tackling the sometimes daunting two-page layout. I would love for you to come over to the Project Life Forum at Memorable Seasons to check out my tutorial! 
(Supplies: Bazzill cardstock; Webster's Pages papers; Making Memories, Fancy Pants and unknown transparencies; Bella Blvd, K and Co, Webster's Pages alpha stickers; unknown ribbon; Pink Paislee fabric; Basic Grey chipboard tags; unknown straight pins; Basic Grey and American Tag Co brads; Jenni Bowlin rubon numbers; DMC floss; Plaid silver paint; StazOn ink; Sakura pen.)
(Supplies: Bazzill and American Crafts cardstock; Jillibean Soup papers; American Crafts, Heidi Swapp and Cricut alphas; KI Memories jelly embellishments; The Paper Co mulberry paper; Doodlebug brads; Die Cuts With A View sticker; Studio Calico wood veneers; Jillibean Soup and Divine twine; Jillibean Soup tiny alphas; StazOn ink; Sharpie marker.)

No comments: