Friday, January 25, 2013

More with Little Yellow Bicycle Winterings

So, I showed you on the first of the month two layouts and two cards I created using my Memorable Seasons Design Team Kit featuring Little Yellow Bicycle Winterings. Then, I also issued two challenges so far during the Memorable Seasons sketch-a-thon and used my Winterings kit to create my two sample layouts for these challenges. And I still have one more challenge to come on the 29th with yet another Winterings layout. So, have you kept count? That's five layouts and two cards I made with this kit! But...that's not it. I still managed to squeak out four more layouts using this kit and all were for other design team member's sketch-a-thon challenges. So that's a total of NINE layouts and two cards made with this kit - I am amazed at how far these gorgeous supplies got me! And today, I am sharing those other four layouts I made...
  (Supplies: Little Yellow Bicycle Winterings papers, vellum strips, chipboard and stickers; Bazzill and EK Success cardstock; The Paper Company vellum; Zig Writer; EK Success snowflake punch.)
(Supplies: Little Yellow Bicycle Winterings papers, chipboard, stickers, journaling spot and vellum border strip; Bazzill cardstock; unknown white brad; Studio Calico wood veneers; Zig Writer pen.)
(Supplies: Little Yellow Bicycle Winterings papers, journaling spot, chipboard and stickers; Bazzill cardstock; Hero Arts snowflake brads; unknown white brad; DMC embroidery floss; Westrim Crafts stamps; Zig Writer pen; Joann’s embossing powder.)
 (Supplies: Little Yellow Bicycle Winterings papers, chipboard, stickers, journaling spot and vellum accents; Bazzill cardstock; DMC floss; StazOn ink; Zig Writer pen.)

No comments: