Monday, December 16, 2013

My December Daily: Week 2

December is officially halfway over...WHAT?!?! You have got to be kidding me. But with that, it means I have another week in my December Daily to share with you. And I am happy to report I am keeping up! But I need to work on page prep for the upcoming weeks and want to have everything ready to go so I can continue updating my book while we are in Milwaukee. My plan is to have everything assembled and then take all my daily photos on my phone and use my Walgreens app to get prints made there directly from my phone. The only supplies I plan to take are my exacto knife, 6" ruler, adhesive tape, some enamel dots, washi tape and stickers...just enough to place my photos in the book and embellish them a bit.

But anyways, before I move ahead to the future days, I want to share this past week with you!

Day 8 - a trip to see Zoo Lights. It was COLD!

Day 9 - mailing Christmas cards.

Day 10 - Liam working on a snowman craft at Stroller Strides.

Day 11 - reading The Polar Express.

Day 12 - the Stroller Strides Christmas party.

Day 13 - the front of our house lit up at night. 
(Sorry about the glare. I tried taking this photo out of the page pocket and it still didn't help since I used a transparency overlay.)

Day 14 - baking Christmas cookies.

Day 15 - a visit to see Santa Claus.

And that's week two of my December Daily! I'll be sharing weeks three and four when I return from Wisconsin!

No comments: