Sunday, March 1, 2009

Today is the first day for the new Serendipity Scrapbooks Design Team - Let's celebrate with a little RAK!

I am so excited! Today marks my first day on the Serendipity Scrapbooks Design Team and I am looking forward to what the next six months is going to bring. If you haven't checked out Serendipity Scrapbooks before, then you gotta check it out! This site is one of the best on the web with a fully-stocked store with all the latest products, a friendly message board full of lots of awesome scrappers and topics, regular cyber crops with challenges, games and prizes and an awe-inspiring gallery. Be sure to check out the Altered Art topics I posted today and the Trim Swap I am hosting! 

Finally, in honor of the new Serendipity Scrapbooks Design Team - Stacey, Marci, Jennifer, Ellen, Elisa, Melanie, Deanna, Victoria, Susan, Christi, Crystal and myself - I am offering up a little Heidi Swapp RAK. All you need to do is leave a comment below BY FRIDAY MARCH 6th and I will select one random winner!

6 comments:

Laurajean said...

Congratulations Megan, your work rOCKS girl...I'm so happy for ya!!!!

momof8judy said...

Congrats on the DT Megan!!! They
should be honored to have you!! You are very talented!!!!

Jona Panesa said...

congrats Megan!!! so happy for you. your pages are really gorgeous.

Tracey Taylor said...

Congrats again. you are on a roll!!!

Becky said...

You are one busy gal! Congratulations!!!

Jayne said...

Fun! I need a place to hang out with some challenges - maybe I will stop by and visit you there :)