Project Life - I am really loving this project. Week 4 passing means January is almost over - where has the time gone?I am very happy with how this spread turned out - I think it has a good balance of photos, journaling and supporting elements. I tried not to put as many digital elements on my photos this week so I could use a bit more of my scrapbooking supplies this time.
And here's a closer look at the left-hand side. I love the photo of Liam "helping" me with laundry - aka sitting in the laundry basket. I also love the laundry subway art next to it (where to download it is listed below). I dusted off my tab punch this week - I forgot how much I love that thing.
And now on to the right-hand side. I love this side of the spread. This is the first time I used a Design C page protector. I like it more than I thought I would. I am happy that I've chosen to mix up my page protectors between Designs A, B, C, D and F. It seems that a lot of Project Lifers stick to just one but I like having the variety and versatility of the mix! Favorite things about this page are that I found out that the Paper Loft alphas which I used for "home brewing" go very well with the Turquoise kit. And I have three sheets of them so that's good. And I love the portion about Baby Genevieve - the "As Seen On Facebook" card is awesome (will definitely use it again) and that I was able to size down the email! The QR code on the birthday journaling card takes you to a You Tube video of Liam with his smash cupcake.
Here's a run-down of supplies used this week...
- Becky Higgins Project Life Turquoise Edition Core Kit, coordinating Bazzill cardstock and digital elements from AC Digitals
- September Blue Weekly Word Art
- Creativity Prompt green pennant label
- Maya Road chipboard "Tuesday"
- A Vegas Girl At Heart Monday "M" frame, Friday handwritten frame & "This Week" burst
- Simple Crafter Laundry subway art
- Studio Calico wood veneer heart
- Persnickety Prints frame with caption spot
- Rukristin "Movie Night" journaling card
- Wild Blueberry Ink "As Seen On Facebook" journaling card
- Yellow Umbrella Designs dotted frame journaling card
- KI Memories Love Elsie chipboard buttons (discontinued)
- Paper Loft alpha stickers
- Heidi Swapp "Saturday" journaling spot
- Beer glass image found on the Internet with a Google search
- Ali Edwards Saturday "SA" spot
- DCWV "January" rub-on
- Making Memories rub-on numbers
- Jillibean Soup "one" journaling spot
- Design By Dani birthday frame
- EK Success Paper Shapers medium corner rounder
- McGill tab punch (discontinued)
- Sakura Micron journaling pens
- Miscellaneous supplies include a library date stamp, inks, twine, embroidery floss, a charm and a green mini brad.