Friday, January 18, 2013

The Memorable Seasons Sketch-a-thon is in full swing!

If you are looking for some scrappy inspiration, come check out the month-long Sketch-a-thon happening over at Memorable Seasons!

Today is my day to issue a sketch challenge and I chose a sketch from Karan Gerber of Sketchabilities. I love how detailed her sketches are and how she always provides a great variety! And, like today's sketch, most of them showcase multiple photos!

And here's the layout I created using my January Design Team kit featuring Little Yellow Bicycle Winterings! I changed up the placement of the photos and embellishments a bit to accommodate my horizontal focal photo.
(Supplies: Little Yellow Bicycle Winterings papers, stickers and vellum accent; Bazzill cardstock; Jillibean Soup tiny alphas and twine; Making Memories chipboard; unknown white brads; Studio Calico Mr. Huey’s Mist; Signo gel pen; StazOn ink.)
I can't wait to see what you all do with this sketch! Please remember to create a new layout for this challenge. Also, make sure you post your layout in the Memorable Seasons gallery and leave a link to it in the January 18th challenge thread in the Sketch-a-thon forum by January 31st.

No comments: