Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Project Life: Week 4

Project Life - I am really loving this project. Week 4 passing means January is almost over - where has the time gone?I am very happy with how this spread turned out - I think it has a good balance of photos, journaling and supporting elements. I tried not to put as many digital elements on my photos this week so I could use a bit more of my scrapbooking supplies this time.

And here's a closer look at the left-hand side. I love the photo of Liam "helping" me with laundry - aka sitting in the laundry basket. I also love the laundry subway art next to it (where to download it is listed below). I dusted off my tab punch this week - I forgot how much I love that thing.

And now on to the right-hand side. I love this side of the spread. This is the first time I used a Design C page protector. I like it more than I thought I would. I am happy that I've chosen to mix up my page protectors between Designs A, B, C, D and F. It seems that a lot of Project Lifers stick to just one but I like having the variety and versatility of the mix! Favorite things about this page are that I found out that the Paper Loft alphas which I used for "home brewing" go very well with the Turquoise kit. And I have three sheets of them so that's good. And I love the portion about Baby Genevieve - the "As Seen On Facebook" card is awesome (will definitely use it again) and that I was able to size down the email! The QR code on the birthday journaling card takes you to a You Tube video of Liam with his smash cupcake.

Here's a run-down of supplies used this week...

No comments: