So, starting last year I posted a list of my favorite layouts from the past year. So without further ado, here is my personal top 9 of 2009...
Monday, January 4, 2010
I had such fun working with this fabulous kit! Full of awesome patterned papers from Pink Paislee and Prima and fun coordinating embellishments, this kit is sure to get your creative juices flowing! This kits contains the perfect supplies for several Valentine or Love-themed layouts as well as some grungy teen or youth-themed layouts! A fabulous kit add-on option is also available. I was able to create a variety of layouts and still had supplies to spare to create a set of Valentines cards. Check it out below!
- Gather your supplies: Chipboard, acrylic paint, crackle paint, chalk ink.
- Paint your chipboard thoroughly with the acrylic paint. Set aside to dry.
- Once dry, coat your chipboard thoroughly with a medium to thick coat of crackle paint. Set aside to dry.
- Once dry, you will see cracks appear on the chipboard. You can stop here if you’d like or move onto step 5.
- Lightly ink the chipboard to enhance the cracks.
- Now you have beautifully antiqued, crackled chipboard pieces.
- Use them on your project!
For the past two years, I have been working on completing Jack's album. Jack is Andrew's cousin's son and on Christmas Eve 2007 during the family charity auction, Kevin & Cassie bid on this album for me to create for their son. I presented the book to them this past Christmas when we were back in Milwaukee and they loved it! I hope you do too!