Friday, February 1, 2013

Memorable Seasons February Kit Reveal: Fancy Pants Love Note

I was so excited when I found out I'd be working with Fancy Pants' Love Note collection for my Memorable Seasons February reveal! I LOVE Fancy Pants and can honestly say they are in my top five list of favorite manufacturers. Now, I will also honestly say that I am also not a huge fan of Valentine's Day collections. I have never been big on the holiday personally, so never really had photos to scrap featuring Valentine's Day. So, if I do end up purchasing a Valentine's Day collection, it better be able to be used for other topics too! And Love Note definitely can be used for so many other things. I love that many of the patterns are basics like chevron and houndstooth. I also love that the back sides are simple solid colors that can be used for anything. And I am very grateful for the grays and pops of black in the collection that help subdue all that red and pink. Fancy Pants really knocked it out of the park with this one!


And here is the kit I received...Besides the fabulous Fancy Pants papers, die-cut banners and notecards, my kit also came stocked with vintage notebook paper, a set of black chipboard alphas, two different kinds of ribbon, black and white baker's twine, heart doilies, Pink Paislee resist chipboard hearts, a metal heart frame, vintage circle chipboard game pieces and some red rhinestones! (And I did pull some simple things from my stash too just to supplement.)
And the backsides of the papers...

And here are my projects featuring this awesome collection...
"You Are The King Of My Heart"
(Supplies: Fancy Pants Love Note papers and die-cut banner; Bazzill cardstock; Pink Paislee resist chipboard hearts; Doodlebug mini alpha rubons; unknown black chipboard alphas and chipboard circle; old playing card; DMC floss; Studio Calico Mr Huey’s mist; StazOn ink.)

"Just A Note card"
(Supplies: Fancy Pants Love Note papers; vintage notebook paper; unknown twine and heart sequins; EK Success heart punch and corner rounder; Technique Tuesday sentiment stamp; Close To My Heart ink.)

"Baby Love"
(Supplies: Fancy Pants Love Note papers and die-cut banner; Bazzill cardstock; unknown chipboard alphas, sentiment tag and ribbon; vintage notebook paper; Doodlebug mini number rubons; EK Success heart punch; Sakura and Signo pens; DMC floss.)

"Love card"
(Supplies: Fancy Pants Love Note papers and die-cut banner; unknown ribbon and heart sequins; EK Success heart punch and corner rounder; Close To My Heart sentiment stamp and ink; Inkadinkado embossing powder.)


Thanks for taking the time to check out my reveal today. Be sure to stop by the Memorable Seasons Design Team Kit Inspiration forum to see the other designers' amazing work with Valentine's themed collections! 

No comments: