Welcome to Project Life Week 7! Still going strong but I kept this week fairly simple because I have a lot of other items on the scrappy "to do" list to check off. But, I am determined to keep up with this Project and not fall behind. A lot of the joy I get in this project is scrapping in the moment which is a nice trade-off from my traditional layouts where I am still trying to scrap 2008. Anyways, enough rambling...onto week 7...
And then I also took a photo of this spread in the binder along with a musical Valentine's card Liam got from Grandma Beth. The card was an odd size and really thick for my small inserts and I didn't want to waste a whole envelope page on it, so I just put two holes in it with my Crop-a-Dile. It's so thick so I don't think it will tear (at least for awhile) and it didn't affect the look or musicality of the card...
And the details of the left side. I loved using the Persnickety Prints camera journaling card for housing the QR code which leads to a video of Liam walking for the first time. I also had that bling heart from the Target $1 Spot in my stash for years (literally) so I am glad to finally put it to use.
And on to the right side. Love this subway art from Bonjour Four. There are so many out there on Pinterest you can print for free. This one is actually from a couple years ago but I really liked it! Let me explain the "ouch" square a little more. Basically, Liam walks for the first time on Thursday. And he gets his first boo-boo from walking on Friday. The "Congratulations" email is blurred out because I can't share the top secret news yet. You'll just have to come back on Friday to find out!
- Becky Higgins Project Life Turquoise Edition Core Kit, coordinating Bazzill cardstock, grid cards and digital elements from AC Digitals
- Smitha Katti "The Everyday Documented" journaling card
- Queen and Co washi tape
- Cathe Holden vintage-style office label printable
- Persnickety Prints "capture the moment" journaling card
- A Vegas Girl At Heart outline frame (used in "Hurricane Liam" square), "Happy Valentine's Day" frame, "I Love You" frame and Saturday pennant label
- September Blue Weekly Word Art
- Jillibean Soup journaling spot
- Imagination Project coaster (manufacturer out of business)
- Studio Calico kraft heart stickers and wood veneer hearts and arrow
- Creativity Prompt artisan label and green pennant label
- Target $1 Spot bling heart and sequin hearts
- Doodlebug Design tiny number rubons
- The Paper Loft alpha stickers
- The Bonjour Four Valentine's Day subway art
- KI Memories rhinestone stars
- EK Success Paper Shapers medium corner rounder
- Sakura Micron journaling pens
- Miscellaneous supplies include a library date stamp, baker's twine and ink