Another week of Project Life. And I have already gone back and looked at my prior week's spread a couple times. And Liam loves to look at all the photos of himself. And my husband enjoys looking at these spreads more than my regular layouts. I truly think Becky Higgins struck gold with this concept. Anyways, onward to sharing this week...
And the details of the left side. I thought it would be fun to keep a grocery receipt and decided to snap a photo of all the groceries on the checkout belt to go with it. We had so much fun at the park on Sunday that I couldn't decide on just photo to include so I made a collage of three! Chickens are a fairly common site in Portland and I walk by one house with chickens on our walk - this day they were in the middle of the road, holding up traffic. The QR code leads to a video of Liam finally figuring out how to use his mail cart.
And on to the right side. So the photo in the upper right as taken at the Super Diamond concert. They are a Neil Diamond cover band. Hence, the diamond embellishing. And the other item on this side tat I should explain in a little more detail is the yellowing tag. So this is one of many tags that was stapled to the bottom of our dining room chairs. These chairs are hand-me-downs from my parents and apparently, they never knew about these tags and that sat on the underside of the chairs for 25 years. Until Liam discovered them and started pulling them off!
Here's a run-down of supplies used this week...
- Becky Higgins Project Life Turquoise Edition Core Kit, coordinating Bazzill cardstock, grid cards and digital elements from AC Digitals
- Studio Calico wood veneer arrow, bird and tree and hexagon stickers
- September Blue Weekly Word Art
- Lawn Fawn washi tape
- Die Cuts With a View "February" rub-on and "Nature" sentiment (cut from paper)
- A Vegas Girl At Heart Chevron "Birthday Memories" tabbed journaling card, "Tuesday" overlay, "Today" frame overlay
- Traci Reed "This Is Worth Watching" journaling card
- American Traditional Designs birthday gift stickers
- Days of the Week Friday highlight frame - source unknown, so sorry!
- EK Success square rhinestones and Paper Shapers medium corner rounder
- KI Memories Love Elsie chipboard button (discontinued)
- Finding Nana calendar printable
- Jenni Bowlin black rhinestone stars
- Smitha Katti "Details of the Week" journaling card
- Sakura Micron journaling pens
- Miscellaneous supplies include embroidery floss, a library date stamp, ink, a label, a green enamel dot, and a paper clip