Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Project Life: Week 5

Hello February! Can you believe January has come and gone? I sure can't. Anyways, it's time to reflect on Week 5 of Project Life. This turned into another photo-heavy spread. It's not that we had a lot going on, but I had a lot of random photos from this week that I wanted to include. And I am happy I had the Design C page protector on the left because I love all three of the 6x4 photos on the side and am glad that they could all be prominent on the spread. I broke out a Design B page protector for the right side to give me a few vertical spaces.

And here's a closer look at the left-hand side. I put my weekly word art directly on my weekly summary journaling block this week to save space. I definitely went a little wood veneer happy this week using three different kinds - camera, car and stars. And I decided to change the family shot to black and white because it was taken with the front viewfinder on my iPhone and therefore was pretty grainy.

And now on to the right-hand side. Of course, I had to journal about my newest obsession - Downton Abbey. Again, super photo heavy other than the Some E-card I found in my news feed on FaceBook. Since I am one of the few and proud that can actually fold a fitted sheet, I felt it was appropriate to include.

Here's a run-down of supplies used this week...

No comments: