Saturday, May 2, 2009

I am the featured Crop Addict Design Team member!

This month, I am the featured Design Team member at Crop Addict. All month long, I will be dolling out scrapping challenges to keep your creative juices flowing. So, in honor of this month, I am giving away this RAK, full of lots of scrapping goodies including a Wausau paper pack, a Making Memories spiral journaling book, a Martha Stewart Crafts ribbon storage box, Queen & Co. jewels, glitter alpha stickers, a stamp pad and more! I will keep this open all month long and announce the winner on June 1st. Here's how you can get the chance (or three chances!) to win this RAK...

8 comments:

mustangkayla said...

What a awesome RAK! Happy NSD by the way!

What I like most about scrapbooking is how it destresses me.

Robin Wade said...

Hi Megan! I've been a blog lurker here for a while now... LOVE your work! :)

What I love most about scrapping... It's how I can creatively capture & save memories for my family to have for years to come!

Have A Great Day!

Angie said...

Hello Megan! Saw your post on CA and I love your challenge! What eye candy you posted!
What I love about scrapbooking...the smell of the paper. Just kidding I do like that but mostly I love the memories that I capture.

Stacy said...

Congratulations Megan at being the featured DT member! What I love most about scrapbooking is getting to relive moments through my photos!

Tracey Taylor said...

HUGE congrats to you. I LOVE everything about scrapbooking...esp. the creative outlet.

Jayne said...

Cool- congrat! I can not tell you what I love most about scrapping - I LOVE everythinga about it!!

I will register and then see what kind of challenge you have for us. :o)

shirley said...

Wow, what a wonderful RAK. Congrats on your Crop Addict Design appointment!

Jennifer said...

Hi Megan! I just found your blog. Awesome giveaway....thanks for the chance....