Sunday, January 2, 2011

Peter's High School Sports Album Was A Success!

Back at Christmastime 2008, my aunt Nora bid on a custom-made scrapbook that I had offered up for our biannual Haas charity auction. She asked that I create an album for my cousin Peter that documented his four years as a three-season athlete at Walsh Jesuit High School. Giving him this album on this past Christmas Day was a memorable experience. My aunt cried and the smile on Peter's face the whole time he flipped through it was priceless. This is why I scrap.


P.S. If you are looking for supplies for ANY sport, check out Scrappin' Sports Stuff. They have it all! If I hadn't found their site, I wouldn't have been able to get this album together as quickly as I did - all the sports-themed supplies were purchased there.

No comments: