Monday, March 28, 2011

Project 12: February 2011 Layout

Another month of Project 12. I am having so much fun with this challenge and I have decided that I am definitely going back to complete this project at least back to 2008. I had fun with this month's sketch. At first I wasn't quite sure how to adapt the sketch to work with my photos but I think I still managed to keep the layout well-composed and follow the sketch even with a horizontal focal photo. I knew I wanted to use red as a primary color for February because of Valentine's Day but of course not one photo is actually from Valentine's Day. So I threw in some brown, green and variety of other colors to create this upbeat layout. If you aren't participating in Project 12, check it out here! It's never too late to start.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love what you did with the sketch! Great layout!