Monday, September 19, 2011

Project 12: August 2011 Layout & Catch-Up Time!

So with all the craziness this summer, I fell behind with Project 12. Well, this weekend I not only completed my August layout well before the deadline, but I also caught up and completed the three months I missed! If you aren't participating in Project 12, it's never too late to start - just click here.

Here's my August layout. I stayed pretty true to the sketch but because it only called for three photos, I took one of the 6x4 photos and replaced it with three 2.5x4 photos just so I could fit more pictures on the layout while maintaining the integrity of the sketch. I also used up a lot of old supplies in creating this layout which felt really good!
And here are my three catch-up layouts for April, June & July. To see the rest of my Project 12 layouts for this year, click here!


8 comments:

Lisa Spiegel said...

great job on the sketches..I love what you did with them!!

Sophia said...

You did a great job, awesome projects...always loved your work!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful layouts! I am hopelessly behind on my Project 12 this year :)

Jen said...

all of them are great!

Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

Lovely pages, all bright and cheerful and a pleasure to view!

Pamela said...

LOVE your layouts!!! :)

Davinie Fiero said...

this is project 12 eye candy! nicely done!

Jona Panesa said...

loved them all!!! hope everything is ok with you!