Monday, November 28, 2011

Cards Galore!

So I have been scrapping - not as much as I'd like but some. Recent projects include finishing Alexis' first year album by Christmas (over halfway there), our Orlando 2007 trip, various layouts for photos I have already printed and cards! Why cards? Well, National Cardmaking Day was last month and I have to desperately clean out my scrap paper file because it is ready to explode. I find making cards out of my scraps is the best way to purge that pile without just throwing everything away. So here are some cards I've made recently...

Last month at Memorable Seasons, we had a card swap. I received the following card from Sally...
...and part of the swap was to lift the card we received....

I used a sketch provided by Audrey at Memorable Seasons to create my first ever sympathy card...

And this was also created from a sketch provided over at Memorable Seasons...

For a Dixie Pieces challenge last month (create a card with numbers on it)...

And another Dixie Pieces challenge to create a card with four buttons on it...

And here's the card I made for Laura during the Memorable Seasons card swap...

And here's my first baptism card...

No comments: