Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Creative Scrappers Sketch #206

I love Creative Scrappers' sketches. And this one is no exception. If you haven't already seen Creative Scrappers Sketch #206, here it is...
And here is my interpretation of this sketch...
One of the best things about this layout is that I used up a ton of old product for this. The background paper and cardstock is ancient Die Cuts With A View. The rest of the paper is old Dream Street scraps that I had hoarded because I love them. The cardstock is layered with an old Maya Road sheer. I substituted the doily in the sketch with three layered extra-large silk Heidi Swapp flowers. The title is an old Crate Paper sentiment sticker. The butterfly is a Jenni Bowlin embellie I received awhile back in a RAK. The journaling is a Daisy Ds die-cut that I think I bought when I first started scrapping. And then we have the flower cluster which consists of an old K&Co decorative paper clip, some flowered card sticker seals, a bling flower that I got in the Target $1 spot years ago and several My Little Shoebox transparency flowers (that I turned into shakers). I am really happy with the way it turned out...and that I used up all that old product!

No comments: