Monday, May 12, 2014

Project Life: Week 27

Yep. I am still doing Project Life. Even though I am about 10 months behind right now...oh well. I will eventually catch up and I am still enjoying it immensely. I am just thankful that I jot down daily notes, organize the photos I want to use on a weekly basis and keep up on writing up my weekly recaps. It makes going back in time soooo much easier...and enjoyable. This past week, I got 2013 Week 27 done and my title page for 2014 done. 

Today I am sharing Week 27. Fourth of July Week. Because of this, I really focused on sticking with red, white and blue and pulled out the red, aqua and blue journaling cards from my Turquoise Edition Project Life kit. Then, I chose other elements to compliment those colors and recolored some digital files in PSE. I did include some other color (like the green "summer") just to break things up a bit.

Here's a closer look at the left side. I picked up a pack of Studio Calico label stickers (one is used here on the ice cream making photo) and I think they are going to be awesome for Project Life. And if you can't tell, I love adding a camera wood veneer to the "O" in the "Snapshot" overlay...I think this is my third of fourth time doing this!

I'm keeping consistency by including a subway art card for each holiday week in this album. I really love this Fourth of July one. Okay, and the cute October Afternoon Daily Flash alpha stickers I used for Huey Lewis and the News...a new fave for sure! Oh, and I really haven't used the journaling cards from my kit that have half of the alphabet on each one...but put in a line with the Design B page protector like I have at the bottom, I really like!

No comments: