Monday, September 1, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 13

I'm continuing to plug along at my 2014 Project Life album and today I am sharing Week 13. This week I was a little more cohesive with the color scheme and focused on the greens and yellows found in the Jade Core Kit. I also purposely included similar filler cards on each side of the layout to help tie the two sides together.

And here is the left side...also known as the Milwaukee side this week.

And here's a better look at the right (Portland) side of the spread.

Also, I created an insert for this spread which highlights the University of Dayton's (Andrew's and my alma mater) Men's Basketball Team's rise to the Elite 8 in the NCAA Tournament. This is something that UD hadn't accomplished since 1984! So it was a pretty big deal and a big part of our week was watching this Cinderella Story unfold before us. The front side of the insert is the Sweet 16 side (the one on the left) and the back side (on the right) is the Elite 8 side. The QR code takes you to a video montage of Dayton's best moments of the week that UD athletics posted on YouTube. 

No comments: