- I bought nine different colors of clay from Joann's at $2.37/block.
- I took clay and rolled it into balls to make it soft and then molded it to my desired button shape.
- I used a corn-on-the-cob holder to poke the holes in the center of each button.
- Bake the buttons according to package directions.
- Decorate the buttons using acrylic paint or paint pens. I also used Puffy Velvet markers to achieve a textured look.
I hope you take some time to try them out. You can also choose to leave the buttons unpainted until you know what layouts you want to use them on - then paint them to go specifically on that layout. Have fun!