Sunday, April 13, 2008

Submission for the Sketch-abilities Design Team

Sketch-abilities is a brand new sketch blog that will feature totally cool sketches designed to make you think outside the scrapping box. I gotta tell you, when I first looked at this sketch, I was a little intimidated...but I am so happy with the result and I got an awesome layout from it. Here's hoping it lands me a spot on the design team because I have this feeling that this site is going to be very fun! You should check it out if you are a fan of sketches. This will definitely be a site that's not your "grandma's sketch site."

4 comments:

Leah said...

Just commented on this layout over at Dixie Pieces, but I'll say it again. You really did an awesome job with that sketch!

Laura S. said...

awesome LO.
I will have to go check it out. I love challenge sites.

Michon said...

Fun sketch and layout Daisy!

Tricia said...

I love your take on the sketch. I did one too. Good luck. Now we have to wait until the end of the month for a decision. I don't think I'll have finger nails left. LOL