Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Crazy times!

So sorry I have been scarce online. To recap, I will copy verbatim my post over at Treasured Scrapbooking...
-----------
This month has been a whirlwind - I can't believe it almost over! To recap my September...
  • We went camping Labor Day weekend.
  • We went to the coast the weekend after that.
  • My parents were in town visiting for a week.
  • We went on an extended weekend trip to Oregon wine country.
  • We had two weddings to attend.
  • We are now house-sitting for one of the couples while they are on their honeymoon.
  • I've gotten back into a workout groove (yea me)!
  • I've been a GDT member this month on another site.
  • I earned another GDT spot for Dec 08 - Jan 09 on another site.
  • I HAVE NOT updated my blogs in ages (hope to tomorrow).
  • Chase got hot spots and we had to shave him some (no fun).
  • My mini-album is up on Simple Scrapbooks web site.
  • Then there's the daily 8-5 job.
  • We have a good family friend in the hospital at home and it's not looking good.
  • My cousin just won $20,000 in the Golden Tee World Championship in Las Vegas.
  • Oh, and my birthday was the 12th.
I think that about sums it up! I am looking forward to next month because it should be a little more relaxing.

1 comment:

Jayne said...

WOW! Lots going on - glad to see lots of fun stuff in there too :)