Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So I didn't make it to Round Three in the Scrap 4 Life DT contest.

But I am going to try again in six months. I unfortunately hadn't been around the board much this summer due to all the craziness with the move and new job, and I know that factors into the decision. Oh well - with rainy season starting, I know I'll be around more. Nonetheless, I was pretty happy with both my entries.
For Round #1, we had to create a layout using our circle cutters and punches to create a background. I created "iPod Music." For Round #2, we had to create a seasonal layout using only seasonal colors and no seasonal-themed embellish- ments. Even though I didn't move on, I love my layouts!

2 comments:

Char said...

Sorry to hear Megan! I know you would have been great! I love your layouts, they turned out awesome!

**Nancy** said...

Your layouts are absolutely gorgeous, Megan!!! Hope you stick around with us and go for it again next time!!