Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Reinventing a family tradition.

When I was growing up, my grandma always took us grandchildren apple picking each Fall. It's a tradition I will always remember and truly miss about my childhood. Well, this past weekend, Andrew, Ashley, Justin and I took Sunday to drive the Mt. Hood scenic drive. So, we took the chance the while on the drive to stop at one of the many orchards to apple pick. Here's the layout I created about our apple picking adventure and I also created it for the Fall challenge over at Feeling Scrappy.

5 comments:

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

Megan, this is absolutely lovely! I love everything about it - and especially the fabulous photos!

Jayne said...

Such a beautiful layout!!

rose said...

what a awesome layout tihs is just beautiful very nice

Laura S. said...

really great layout! Love all the photos

Michon said...

Megan, this is just an amazing page! I love it! Love that big flower and all the photos.