Friday, July 24, 2009

Core'dinations Cardstock Dymo Labeler Journaling Strips!

I posted this technique on Serendipity Scrapbooks this week and thought I would post it here. For this example, I used Core'dinations Black Magic cardstock in Mantra and this technique is also featured here on the Core'dinations blog! I hope you enjoy it and if you don't have a Dymo Labeler, I just gave you a reason to get one!

1. Gather your supplies: cardstock with a white or colored core, Dymo label maker, trimmer and sanding tool.

2. Trim strips of cardstock to 3/8” wide and load a strip into your Dymo label maker.

3. Punch out your desired text onto the cardstock strip. Hold down each punch for a second to apply enough force for the letter to show on your cardstock.

4. Sand your letters lightly to allow more of the core color to show through.

5. Apply your journaling strips to your project!

1 comment:

Donna said...

This is a fantastic technique, something I will definetely try!
Thanks for sharing it with us and congrats on the Cordenations toot!
Donna
(Scrappy Do)