Wednesday, July 1, 2009

DCWV Green Collection and lots of Maya Road over at Serendipity Scrapbooks!

The Green Woodland Stack from Die Cuts With A View is so much fun to work with. Cute patterns, ultra-thick paper and the fact that it's made from 70% recycled paper make this collection a new favorite of mine. I also had the chance to work with several fabulous Maya Road porducts like chipboard flowers and leaves, mini sheer bird embellies and a cute apple-shaped chipboard coaster album. Throw in some felt Thickers and some finished chipboard from Pink Paislee and you know I had a blast working with this round of review items for Serendipity Scrapbooks! The spunky nature patterns and embellies led me to do projects on a variety of topics ranging from a Disney, to a walk in the park and cute babies. Read my full review here and check out my projects below!





No comments: