Monday, August 10, 2009

And while your at it, check out the Crop Addict Monthly Challenge!

I am honored to be the featured DT member for August and I have a fun monthly challenge for you!

Have you checked out the Totally Technique forum at Crop Addict? If not, click here! The Design Team posts lots of fun scrappy techniques in this forum on a weekly basis and the inspiration is amazing! So my challenge for you this month is to create a layout using one of the techniques found in the Totally Technique forum. When you link your layout back to the monthly challenge thread, be sure to tell us which technique you used! Here’s my example using the Bellagio Flowers technique I posted a couple months ago.


Upload your layout into the August DT challenge gallery by midnight PST on August 31st and post a link in the August DT challenge forum also.

Have fun!

No comments: