Friday, April 16, 2010

I submitted to the Glitz Designs DT Call!

Wow! I have been waiting for this opportunity for awhile now! I fell in love with Glitz Designs when they first showed up on the scene a few years back. Their papers are so fun, the bling is awesome (I have the border in every color I think) and their rub-ons I feel are some of the best on the market (they go on like butta'). So you can't imagine how pumped I was to find out they were having a Design Team call. So I went ahead and submitted - hit the "send" button tonight. Wish me luck!

Here are my top three favorite Glitz layouts to date...

This one won second place in a Glitz Designs contest at Scrap 4 Life (site now closed). I had fun with this one using Glitz papers, mesh, bling & rub-ons!

I love this Glitz Design paper - it says so much on it's own, the layout didn't need much more. Just add some foam adhesive to the paper for dimension and accent with Stickles & you're good to go!

Had fun playing with more Glitz papers, bling & the awesome grid rub-on!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Congrats

Dolores said...

great layouts

tracy said...

Love the layouts. I love the grid rubon. Tfs