2. Adhere the patterned paper with the bike to the spare piece of cardstock for extra support. This is your base.
3. Cut a piece of the brown with blue polka dot paper to 11”x1½”. Cut a piece of the green on green circle patterned paper to 6 ¾”x 1½”. Use your circle cutter to cut a 4¾” diameter circle from the blue paper.
4. Take the three just-cut pieces of paper and one of the border die-cuts and layer them in the center of your layout, taking care not to cover the bike or polka dots on the background paper.
5. Adhere your photo over these layers.
6. Take four different My Minds Eye Papers and punch a different border strip from each one, each strip being about ¼” wide. Add one border strip to each side of the photo, trimming the overhanging edges to create a frame around your photo.
7. Embellish the upper left corner of the photo with a die-cut and title block. Use dimensional adhesive on the title block and add two red clips to it for extra detail.
8. Embellish the lower right corner of the photo with three die-cuts using dimension adhesive on at least one of the die-cuts.
9. For added detail, glue several of the metal rings to the polka dots on the background paper.
10. Add your photo caption to your layout using the black journaling pen.