Friday, April 27, 2012

Basic Grey - Use Patterned Paper As Your Background Challenge

I had so much fun working on this challenge for Basic Grey. The challenge was to create a layout using patterned paper for your background. I had wanted to scrap these two photos of my aunt Beth & I on each other's wedding days forever. But, I was having a hard time finding papers that would work with both wedding colors. Platinum grey and cranberry red bridesmaid dresses? Hmmm...then I found a few large pieces of Basic Grey Boxer in my scrap bin and discovered it was the PERFECT paper for these photos. So, all the paper is Basic Grey Boxer and Bazzill cardstock. Additional Basic Grey supplies included my Whisper Swirl stamps and few cardstock stickers from the Porcelain collection, an Origins stitched brad, chipboard alphas and rub-ons. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out!

No comments: