Saturday, October 13, 2012

Crop Addict's Closing Up Shop - Big Sale!

I am sad to say that one of my first online scrappy homes, Crop Addict, is closing up shop at the end of October. I have been an active member of Crop Addict for over four years and have served several terms on their design team and was also the design team coordinator for awhile as well. So needless to say, I was shocked and saddened when I read on Crop Addict's blog that they were shutting their doors.

But, I wanted to let everyone know that Crop Addict is having a huge closeout sale. Everything in the store is 85% off. Yep, you heard right. 85% off! A lot of what is left is older product but it's still good stuff. There's still a bunch of embellishments, cardstock, alphabets and papers for sale! So stop by the Crop Addict shop and stock up. Use the code CLOSEOUT at checkout to apply the 85% discount. Also, Debbie is offering free shipping on any orders over $100 (after the discount). You have until October 31st to place your order!

I wish you best of luck Debbie in all your future endeavors!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hmmm, I don't know if I should thank you or not. Just bought tons of stuff and I'm trying to whittle down my stash.