Monday, October 1, 2012

Cherish

So this layout was dually inspired from different challenge sites. First was Creative Scrappers sketch #227 and then there was Scrapfit Workout #76 which challenged you to used navy blue, white and gray on your layout. This series of photos of Liam and my mother-in-law worked perfectly for both of these challenges. I am so happy with how this turned out!
(Supplies: Bazzill cardstock and envelope; Bella Blvd, GCD Studios, Me and My Big Ideas papers; K and Company chipboard title sentiment; Heidi Swapp silk flowers and acrylic heart; My Minds Eye crocheted flower; Jenni Bowlin felt bird; Bella Blvd sentiment stickers; SEI tag; Scenic Route die-cut arrow; 7 Gypsies brads; EK Success epoxy squares; unknown sentiment rub-ons; Divine Twine; miscellaneous date stamp; StazOn and Close to my Heart ink; Glue Arts, Thermoweb and 3M adhesives; staples.)

No comments: