Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Studio Calico Here and There at Memorable Seasons!

Because the Memorable Seasons store is currently stocking up on the latest CHA arrivals, they decided to do something fun for us this month...let us decide what older collection we'd like to work with. So I decided to pounce on the Studio Calico Here and There collection! I used up every penny of my kit allowance and purchased a few extras too! This collection just had too much cool stuff to pass up. I love that it has a travel-ish (is that a word?) theme but also includes some fun animal details and lots of fun, general patterns and shapes making it a truly versatile, fun, happy collection. You will see me use it to scrap a variety of topics throughout the month!

You can still find several items from the Here and There collection, including the 12x12 paper pad and some cute cat and dog wood veneers, in the Memorable Seasons store! Go check it out!

And here are the front sides of the papers...

And the back sides of the papers...

And my embellishments and cardstock...

And here is what I created so far with this fun collection...
 (Based off Creative Scrappers Sketch #248.)

(Scraplift of Memorable Seasons Member of the Month, Berta!)

No comments: