Saturday, August 31, 2013

Member Challenge Us with Basic Grey Carte Postale!

We've had a fun month playing over at Memorable Seasons. The entire month of August, the member issued some fun challenges for all of us, including the Design Team, to play along with! I am so sad this event is over...time to look forward to next August! Anyways, I had a blast working on the challenges and wanted to share a few of my challenge layouts completed using the rest of my Basic Grey Carte Postale Design Team kit. You can pick up this awesome collection here in the Memorable Seasons Store! And now for my layouts...

This one is my take on Bev's challenge which was to use the sketch she provide to scrap a heritage photo, a photo of something vintage or in a vintage style...

And this one was for Carol's challenge where she asked us to journal in a square and also include the page title and one other design element in the square...

And this was my answer to Louise's trends challenge, where she asked us to incorporate lots of the recent trends (chevrons, washi tape, arrows, etc) in our layout...

And another fabulous challenge from Berta to do something creative with your photos. On this one, I gave my photos a 3D effect (sorry it's hard to tell)....

Emily used the name of the crop - Members Challenge Us - as inspiration for an alphabet challenge. We had to have something on our page beginning with the letters M, C and U. It didn't matter if it was a supply, technique, manufacturer, topic, etc. My M is the map, my C is the cork and my U is the hexagons I tucked "underneath" my die-cut background (I know, a stretch)...

Chris issued us a shape challenge asking us to create a layout (or two cards) using at least two circles. I went the card route for this one...

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Tomorrow is the first which means I'll be revealing what collection I got to work with in my Memorable Seasons September Kit!

No comments: