Friday, June 6, 2014

Let's play some BINGO! at Frosted Designs

Hi all! I'm so excited to issue my first Frosted Designs Friday Challenge! This one is an all-time favorite of mine so I hope you like it...now, it's time to play some BINGO!

Here's the challenge: Use five items from the following BINGO card to create a project that gets you either a vertical, horizontal or diagonal BINGO. For example, if you use the far left column to get BINGO, your project would need to include flowers, die-cuts, some sort of animal, stickers and the color orange. Projects can be anything crafty - layout, card, art journal page, altered art, etc.

Here is the Project Life spread I created using the second row from the top. I've got several die-cuts, I used a stencil and mist to mask on the pink journaling card, I included a couple paper clips for my office supply, I used two punches - a corner rounder punch and scallop border punch, and I added stitching around the border of the upper right photo. 
Products used from the Frosted Designs store:
Elle's Studio Good Times wood veneers
Elle's Studio Everyday Moments Bits & Pieces
Elle's Studio letter & number stickers - Kraft
Studio Calico Thataway plastic die-cut stars
Studio Calico Printshop heart wood veneers
Jillibean Soup Mini Placemats - Favorite
Becky Higgins Project Life Overlays - Set 4

Be sure to visit the Frosted Designs blog to see how our fabulous designers tackled this challenge and to enter the challenge for yourself! And of course we have another awesome prize for you from our fabulous sponsor, 7 Dots StudioYou have until noon (Central time) Wednesday, June 18th to link up your project to the Frosted Designs blog.

No comments: