Saturday, June 28, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 4

Time to share Week 4 of Project Life! This is probably my favorite 2014 spread so far...with Week 3 being a close second. I think I just really like the mix of photos on this one. And, this is the first time I've used the Design K (right side) page protector and I really like it! Although I don't use Instagram, so I don't really have readymade square photos, I have plenty of photos I can crop to fit the square pockets. We had a really wonderful Saturday this particular week and seven of the pockets on this spread are from this day.

And here's a closer look at the left side. The FaceBook status printout (center top) details the highlights of that awesome Saturday. I also love the photo of Liam, Ollie and Scout taken on Cannon Beach that day; I got super lucky grabbing that shot. The Oregon Zoo pocket is a scan of a photo booth picture we had taken at the zoo and I just reduced the size. 

The photo caption on the picture of Liam and Scout was inspired by a challenge over at My Scraps and More to use the word "daily" somewhere on a layout as well as an everyday photo (which there are several on this spread). I absolutely love three of the photos on this page - the nighttime photo of downtown Portland, the Oregon coast shot when we were hiking in Ecola State Park and the photo of Ashley snapping away on Cannon Beach. All three of these shots were taken on that magical Saturday. The screen capture of the Google map shows my lovely "casual drive" I took around the Portland metro area during our house inspection while Liam took his afternoon nap. 

No comments: