Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 6

I'm back today to share another Project Life layout with you. This one is actually pretty simple with very little embellishing. I didn't have a ton of photos from this week because we were basically snowbound in what had to be the worst series of storms we had witnessed since living in Portland. But, I made what I had worked and supplemented a bit with journaling cards and photos found on the Internet. 

Here's a better look at the left side. The series of photos of Liam "massaging" Andrew's back weren't great, so I didn't have a problem just sticking a label over the center photo. The filler card was created with random stuff in my stash. We also finished Breaking Bad this week so I went online and grabbed a photo of the closing scene to include on my page.

And here's the left side. I really love the journaling card I included for the recap. Again, because we were snowbound, I didn't have a great variety of shots but I did manage to grab a photo out our front door on three consecutive days of the storm. So I decided to put them in line in a series, labeled with the day of the week they were taken, and also added a very appropriate 3x4 filler card to the series that I found online. The Sochi filler card was also a freebie found online. The map is a screen capture I thought to grab during rush hour on Thursday evening during the first day of the storm. 

No comments: