Thursday, May 12, 2016

Project Life 2016: Week 1

So I am working hard on catching up on this year's Project Life before I go back to catchup on prior years. I've got Week 6 on my scrap desk right now so I feel I'm caught up enough to start sharing some of my spreads with you. Remember that I am using the High Five Edition Core Kit this year! 

So here's a look at 2016 Week 1!

And here's a closer look at the left side. This year, I am using weekly title cards from a:bloggism. Because of the way she designed them, I decided to try having my weeks go from Sunday to Saturday this year instead of my usual Monday through Sunday. I wasn't sure if I'd like splitting up the weekend that way but so far, it's been working out okay. I may switch back next year but we will see. 

And here's a closer look at the right side. I've had the bling martini glasses in my stash forever and I realize that champagne glasses would have been more appropriate but this was the best I could do and it felt really good to finally use them!

I'll post Week 2 soon! Promise!

No comments: