Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Project Life 2016: Week 2

Welcome to Project Life 2016 Week 2! I totally love the way this spread turned out. Here's a look at the entire spread together...

And here is a closer look at the left side. I love the photo in the upper left of Liam and his classmates at school. It's wonderful that the teachers take these photos and share them with the parents because I want to document Liam's day too! And yes, Liam got stitches in his chin again as seen in the upper right. I made sure to keep the ER ID bracelet. Then, in the lower right I made an interactive pocket....

...I took a Design I page protector and cut the bottom pocket off of it and then glued it on top of my left side page protector. After it dried, I slipped the top "before" photo into the interactive pocket, put the comic book Pow! square on the backside and then placed the "after" photo pictured below in my page protector. I love the way it turned out!

Here is a better look at the right side. I of course needed to include a tribute to David Bowie this week and we, like the rest of the country, had to play PowerBall. I also love using up old supplies like the Cloud9 clear epoxy dots I used on Liam's swim lesson photo.

Week 3 is coming soon!

No comments: