Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Project Life 2016: Week 8

Welcome to Project Life 2016 Week 8! This was a fun week to scrap because of the variety of our week. My mom came to visit, we had a birth in the extended family  and we got a little time out of the house.

Here's a look at the left side. I tried to get some "everyday photos" this week like the shot of my Costco shopping cart and my feet propped up in front of the TV. I also love when I have memorabilia I can include in my albums like Liam's swim lesson participation certificate.

Now for the right side. We got an email from our cousin-in-law that his son was born. So, I took the text from his email and overlaid it with the snapshot he'd included. It's hard to see here, but in the upper right photo, I accented all the plastic bug toys Liam had scattered about with black liquid pearls to give them some fun dimension in the photo.

I'm hoping to have my December Daily finished within the next week to share with you all next...and also the first couple weeks of Project Life 2017!

No comments: