Friday, January 13, 2017

Project Life 2016: Week 7

I'm still forever playing catchup on Porject Life and still loving it! I even got myself all my supplies for 2017 even though I still have four past years to finish! I figure it'll all come together one day!

Today I am sharing my 2016 Week 7 spread. This was the week of Valentine's Day so I used lots of hearts and love-related embellishments throughout. 

Here's the left side of the spread. I love the rainbow burst filler card in the High Five kit so I decided to use it here accented with sequins. The photo in the upper left is Liam and his preschool classmates playing in a huge puddle; I love that his preschool sends us photos of his day so I am able to include them in my albums!

Now for the right side. I love teal and red together so I really enjoyed adding the heart border overlay to the photo in the upper left and mounting it on the teal XOXO card from the High Five kit. It's a perfect combination! I then accented a few XOXOs on the card with liquid pearls.

I also included a 6x12 envelope insert this week to hold Liam's valentines. I love including memorabilia like this in all my scrapbooks.

2016 Week 8 will be coming soon! Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: