1. Crop Addict April 2011 Monthly Kit, Crop Addict April 2011 Monthly Kit Option, three photos (all 3”x3”), black thin marker, light blue & white baker’s twine, blue embroidery floss, red mist, dry embossing tool/template, a border punch, a 1½” circle punch, stapler/staples and various adhesives.
2. Use the green cardstock as your base. Use a black thin marker and ruler to add a simple thin-lined border all the way around the edge of layout, leaving about ¼” of space between the border and layout edges.
3. Trim a piece of the striped Dream Street paper to 12”x4¼”; make sure the stripes run vertically. Use a border punch to create a decorative edge along one 12” side. Adhere this piece of paper horizontally along your layout so it’s 4” from the bottom edge and the decorative edge is at the top. Add a border sticker running horizontally along your layout about 1/16” below this sheet of paper.
4. Adhere one of the bingo cards to your layout so it’s 2” from the top edge and 2” from the right edge. Cover the title of the bingo card with a 4½”x1-1/16” piece of the light blue grid paper so you can create your own custom title (see step #11).
5. Trim a piece of the red Dream Street paper to 12”x3¼”. Adhere this piece horizontally along your layout and directly on top of the striped paper so there is about a ¼” of the striped paper showing at the bottom and 5/8” showing at the top.
6. Cut a 2-3/8”x3” piece of light yellow lined paper from one of the small bonus sheets of paper to create a journaling block. Add a small sticker to the lower right corner of the journaling block. Adhere this journaling block and the three photos to the red paper, leaving an 1/8” of space between and above and below each photo/journaling block; adhere in the following order – photo, photo, journaling block, photo.
7. Cut off the blank part of one of the labels and set aside for future use (see step #11).
8. Take the stitched part of the label and use it, two of the journaling die-cuts and three stickers to create an embellishment cluster near the lower left corner of the bingo card. For added interest, add a piece of baker’s twine to one element in your cluster, add a couple staples and use some foam adhesive for dimension.
9. Punch a circle from the flowered Dream Street paper and adhere it to the upper left corner of your layout so it hangs off the edge; trim off the excess hanging off. Cut a heart freehand from the red Dream Street paper and run it through your embossing template. Adhere it with foam adhesive near the circle and add a sticker to complete the embellishment cluster.
10. Stitch a 9¼” horizontal line running across your layout, about 2¼” from the top of your layout and starting about 1¾” from the left edge of your layout.
11. Add your title to the top of the bingo card using a combo of the Scenic Route square alpha stickers and the Dream Street chipboard alphas. Back one letter in your title with a red-misted fabric heart that you cut from the blank part of the fabric label.
12. Add a green plastic paper clip to the upper right corner of the far right photo.
13. Ink three small chipboard dots with the orange ink and adhere in a horizontal line above the far left photo, within the striped paper.
14. Add your journaling to the journaling block. (I omitted this step because this layout is for a gift album and I want the recipient to add their own journaling.)