Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I have a layout featured in the April 2011 Page Maps newsletter!

Yep! That's right! I finally got the email from Becky Fleck inviting me to create the sample layout for one of her sketches to be featured in the April 2011 Page Maps newsletter. I cannot begin to tell you how super excited I was. So I received this awesome sketch below to work with...
...and created the following layout. I broke into the new Echo Park papers I received for Christmas and dove into the photos from our November trip to Kauai. I had yet to scrap any photos from this vacation and this sketch gave me the perfect reason to start!
If you haven't ever seen Becky's sketches, then be sure to check out her site, Page Maps. She has sketches for layouts of all sizes including double-pagers, round pages and mini-pages. She also features new card sketches once a quarter. Not only does she have awesome sketches on Page Maps, she also has a couple books out with even more sketches and designs the layouts for Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine and their Project 12 yearly challenge. If you are a fan of sketches, then be sure to check these all out!

No comments: