Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Page Maps sketch using Fancy Pants Childish Things.

So, PageMaps had a recent contest that asked you to use the following sketch for an opportunity to win the Fancy Pants Little Sport collection. I sadly did not get my page done by the contest deadline (one of the joys of having an infant) but I still wanted to use this sketch because I had the perfect photos and papers in mind for it.
Coincidentally, I used Fancy Pants Childish Things for this page. I modified the sketch a bit to accommodate three horizontal photos and my super long title/journaling. I am soooo happy with the way this page turned out. Also, the button heart was inspired by a challenge posed over at Memorable Seasons. Thanks so much for looking!
Supplies: Fancy Pants papers & rub-on hearts; Webster's Pages, My Little Shoebox, Fancy Pants & American Crafts alpha stickers; Fancy Pants, Basic Grey & misc buttons; Bazzill cardstock; The Paper Co vellum; Fancy Pants journaling spot sticker; DMC embroidery floss; EK Success circle punch; Sakura pen; StazOn ink; miscellaneous papers for confetti; Glue Arts, Thermoweb & Helmar adhesives.

1 comment:

Monique Liedtke said...

Ohhh, this one is so sweet! The photos are terrific, LOVE all the details, the colors and how you did the title!