Thursday, July 18, 2013

Back for a Second Round at Memorable Seasons!

Hello all! I am thrilled to announce I have the opportunity to serve a second term on the Memorable Seasons Design Team! I hope I am able to continue to inspire you in the months to come and also be inspired by you in return!

This month I had the pleasure of working with Authentique for the very first time as I was sent their Pride collection. Authentique tends to skew to a vintage style, which isn't usually me, but I really had a good time challenging myself with this atypical-for-me collection. I not only used it for a Fourth of July layout but for a couple patriotic-themed layouts and a congratulations card. If you haven't had a chance to check out this collection yet for yourself, you can find it here in the Memorable Seasons store!

And here's the kit I received...

And the backsides...

And of course I bought some extras...

And now I get to share what I created with this kit!

When I saw the Statue of Liberty and liberty sentiment stickers, I knew right away I wanted to document my visit to the monument back in 2010...

I really wanted to make sure I used some of the fun cut-outs from the "Privilege" paper, and the "Greetings from Washington DC" title block just popped out and I decided to document a trip to the Washington Monument. I wanted to include some basic information about the monument that I found on Wikipedia, but didn't want it to be front and center, so I tucked it behind the papers and photos...

Of course, I had to include Liam somewhere. These photos were taken last Fourth of July...

And lastly, I created a congratulations card with one of the quote stickers...

So now, your challenge is to scraplift me in any way that you have been inspired by the above projects! Please remember to...
* Create a new layout for this challenge.
* Upload your layout in the gallery and link back to this forum post by July 31st for an entry into the monthly prize drawing.

1 comment:

mustangkayla said...

Awe...love red white and blue! Great layouts and card!