Sunday, December 1, 2013

Basic Grey 25th & Pine at Memorable Seasons!

Basic Grey does it again! They have created yet another collection that I consider timeless. 25th and Pine is the perfect Christmas collection for scrapping any holiday photos; it would work well with heritage photos as well as the photos you take over the holidays this year. It has an "old school" feel mixed with modern elements like chevron patterns and wood veneers. Love it all! And you can get some of this fabulous, festive collection right here in the Memorable Seasons store!

Here is the awesome kit I received...

And the backsides...

And my "must-have" extras...

And here is what I have created so far. In honor of our Sketch-a-thon this month, I used sketches from Inspired To Scrap for all three of the below projects. If you've never seen Stacey's sketches, I encourage you to check them out! I think you can tell from the two layouts that I really liked the chevron pattern on a couple of the backsides and I prefer to have ornament embellies "hanging" rather than "floating!" 



I'll be back with a reveal each Wednesday this month along with a Sketch-A-Thon challenge for you! Be to check out the Memorable Seasons forum because the Sketch-a-Thon is going on all month long!

No comments: