Saturday, November 30, 2013

Project Life: Week 26

We've reached Week 26 in my Project Life adventure which means we are halfway through the year. This spread was a ton of fun to compile because this was such a great week for us. We took Liam on his first camping trip over the weekend so I decided to include a Design J insert just for camping photos. I totally love the way it turned out! 

This photo shows the full spread with the camping trip insert...

And here is the full spread without the insert...

And here is a closer look at the left side. The QR code on the photo about the DOMA Supreme Court decision leads to a news article about it. I also love including important emails on my PL spreads!

And here's the right side. I had the photo of Andrew using the smoker for the first time but also had the photo of the chicken inside the smoker. I wanted to include both but on the same block so I thought it would be fun to show what was inside the smoker by using a circle pop-out photo, some twine and a mini-brad.

And then there's the front of the camping insert. I LOVE this page. The photo of Andrew and Liam hiking at Timberline is a favorite. I love the map that I printed from Google of the area we camped in. I used the "Here We Are" stamp to pinpoint exactly where the campground was. And how about that chipboard "Lake/Camp" sign? It worked perfectly on the photo of Ashley and Justin hiking!

And here is the back of the camping insert. So it's not the most attractive photo of me, but I love the selfie I took of me reading to Liam in the tent before bedtime. 

No comments: