Friday, November 1, 2013

Teresa Collins "Memorabilia" is at Memorable Seasons!

I have to say, I am starting to become a pretty big fan of Teresa Collins...but not as big as Kathy, fellow Memorable Seasons community member. I don't think anyone could top her fanaticism! ;) Still, this kit had me swooning when I received it. It is full of such beautiful patterns like contemporary stripes and grids mixed with vintage and florals, all in gorgeous muted blues, yellows, tans and grays. And, this collection has just the prefect amount of the trendy chalkboard look too! I encourage you all to check it out for yourselves in the Memorable Season store! Now it's time to share my kit and creations...

Here are the papers...
And the backsides...
 
And the cardstock and embellishments...
 And the extras I "had" to have...

Here are a couple layouts I've created so far with this stunning collection!

Stay tuned for more later on in the month!

No comments: