Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Project Life: Week 24

Still playing catchup on Project Life. I actually got the next few spreads done about a month ago, but just haven't been around to be able to update the blog. So here we go! 

Week 24. I am REALLY happy with this spread. I just love the variety of photos and details on this one. 

And here's a closer look at the left side. The plate of food is actually not my photo. We totally forgot to snap a photo when out on our date night so I went out to the restaurant's FaceBook page to see if they had a photo I could use. Luckily, they had posted a photo of that week's special which was exactly what Andrew ordered - perfect!

And now it's time to look at the right side. I am sticking with consistency and including subway art for each specific holiday on that particular weekly spread. The butterflies on my title card are actually punched from a Stella & Dot jewelry box. I love those metal letters I used for PTFC - and they are a super old. Feels great to use them. I'm a little aggravated I didn't think through the sentiments a little more and used "love this" on not only two photos on this spread (something I try hard not to do) but on two adjacent photos. Oh well. Move on.

No comments: